Monday, February 9, 2009

Random Musings

I haven't been posting a lot, as some of you have noticed. I'm having trouble coming up with interesting things to post about. There's not a whole lot of inspiration when your days are so similar. I had a good weekend though. Two of my friends from high school came all the way up here to visit. We had a great time. One of my friends is pregnant with her first baby too, and the other just had her second baby last May, so she had tons of good advice for us. She also left me with several boxes of little boy clothes, which I'm so excited about. Our kid isn't going to be naked after all!

Another friend of ours had a beautiful baby girl on Friday night. Congrats, guys! I can't wait to meet her. We've kind of journeyed though our pregnancies together, so it's really exciting for their baby to finally be here.

In other baby news (isn't it all baby news?), I woke up this morning with strong hiccups...under my ribs. Uh oh. Tomorrow is doctor appointment day, so we'll see what odd position my little guy is in. At this point I'm expecting him to be doing the splits or something equally strange. We'll see. I'm not going to be worried though, because this kid seems like he's not going to choose a permanent position. That's fine; I like surprises. :0)

Hope everyone's having a good day!

2 comments:

  1. The splits? He doesn't have legs yet, right? Don't they still have some sort of fishtail-thing at this point? Mother said I still had some tadpole in me when I hatched.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tell us a story from when you were growing up. Tell me a story about your first dog, first vacation, first time riding a bike. That can be good stuff. There - three topics. :)

    How did you meet your husband?

    ReplyDelete