Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Baby Shower!

I had my baby shower on Sunday. It was so much fun. Mom, Dad, and Mindy came up Saturday to help get the house(s) ready, and they got the nursery all finished (pictures coming soon). I feel so much more prepared now!

The shower was great, and I got to spend a good amount of time sitting up in a chair like a real person (although I paid for it later...confirmation that I really do need to be on bedrest). We had veggies and punch and chocolate and nuts and cupcakes and shower cake...it was great. I couldn't have asked for more. Lots of yummy food and good friends. I was worried we wouldn't have enough room for everyone, but the crowd was a perfect size, and I think we all enjoyed ourselves very much.

I got tons of baby things that I desperately needed. The relief I feel is so great. I feel like Baby can come, and we can actually take care of him now.

Here are some pics of the shower. Thanks to everyone who made it possible! I loved it!

The treats
The cake
The loot
Look how cute these dino slippers are! (I'm huge, I know...)

Thanks again for a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment