Thursday, February 26, 2009

Almost Time! (Nursery Pics Included)

I'm being induced two weeks from tomorrow. I have a doctor's appointment on Tuesday, one the next Tuesday, and then that Saturday is D-day. It's a little scary, but definitely exciting. We got our car seat, and we're ordering our swing tonight.

Graco Snugride Infant Car Seat, Tango in the Tongo
Graco Lovin' Hug Swing

The nursery is almost ready, save for a few of the smaller things. John's work is having a shower for him on Wednesday (so nice!). I think we're well on our way. Here are the pics of the nursery I promised. I think Baby will like it. :)

My belly at 36 weeks 2 days. I'm 37 weeks exactly today, and I swear my belly is twice as big. Seriously.

1 comment:

  1. I think these pictures would look better if you had a head! Love you, mom

    ReplyDelete