Tuesday, March 3, 2009

One More to Go!

Well, I was supposed to have my last doctor's appointment today, but it didn't go so well, so I'll be back again for one last exam next Tuesday. I'm officially being induced next Saturday morning, so 11 days to go!

My tests went well. I had a few Braxton Hicks contractions on the NST monitor today, but Baby's heart rate was fine during them. His amniotic fluid looked good, although he's looking quite squished up in there and definitely running out of room. It's hard to get ultrasound pictures now, but we got a great one of his foot. :)

I had one of those end-of-pregnancy exams I've talked about in previous posts, and it was just too painful, so next week John will be driving me to the doctor, as I will be under the influence of strong pain meds and a tranquilizer. Ah yes, induction is going to be interesting. At least I know that a lovely epidural is waiting for me and an even lovelier baby at the end.

No comments:

Post a Comment