Thursday, January 29, 2009

I'm Not Gonna Make It!

Okay, I'm feeling dramatic. I think I've been spending too much time watching A Baby Story, because suddenly another seven (SEVEN!) weeks seems SO long. I know it's almost February, my shower is in three weeks, and then I'll only have a few weeks left, but I'm tired of waiting. The days are long, and I've been staying in bed late because I know I'm just going to get up and move to the couch. I know, it sounds miserable, right? Everyone would just hate to sleep in late and spend the day watching TV and reading and surfing the internet. It's really not as great as it sounds. But it could be much, much worse, so I'm going to try and be grateful that the baby is healthy and I'm healthy. So no more complaining.

In other news, my days are running together, and I think I'm starting to hallucinate! Not really, but at least three times today I've turned around, looked at something, and thought, "Wait, did I dream that?" For instance, I was in the kitchen getting a glass of water. I opened the trash can to throw away a napkin and noticed that John had taken the trash out. Then I remembered him saying something like, "I sure hope the snow melts enough that we can put the trash out. It's getting full." But I can't remember if that actually happened. This is becoming a regular occurrence.

I hope I'm still sane by the time Baby arrives! Happy Thursday, everyone. One more day until the weekend!

3 comments:

  1. I hate to by the one to tell you this, but...children actually make you lose what mind you have left! Probably won't get better, LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you see any talking dragons and such, call City Utilities: you're puffing on radon or something.

    ReplyDelete
  3. "I sure hope the snow melts enough that we can put the trash out. It's getting full."

    I did say that, but the trash was overflowing and smelling, so I had to get it out of the house. I took it out when I let the dogs out, and the snow on top of the trash can came off in one solid sheet, so it wasn't as bad as I thought.

    ReplyDelete